TYPE 2 CHILD SURGICAL MASKS MADE IN TAIWAN
International standards CE EN 14683 type 2 and FDA - ISO 9001
Made in Taiwan
Packaging per box of 50 masks
Box of 2000 masks including 40 boxes of 50 pieces
How to use your children's surgical mask properly
I. Before putting on the child surgical mask
1. Wash the child's hands well with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution until the hands are completely dry.
2. Take a mask from the box, being careful not to touch the other masks.
3. Check the surgical mask for any abnormalities, holes, tears, or damage. If there is any problem with the mask, you should throw it away and choose another new one from the package.
II. To put on the child mask
1. Take it by the rubber bands and turn the mask in the right direction: white face towards the face, the rigid edge up.
2. Place it on the child's face.
3. Place the two rubber bands behind his ears.
4. Unfold the mask.
5. Pliers, using your index finger and thumb, the rigid bar at the top of the mask to bend it and fit it to his nose.
6. Adjust the mask so that it covers his face, nose, mouth and chin well.
• When the mask is worn, avoid allowing the child to touch it.
• Never place it in the waiting position on the forehead or under the chin.
• A surgical mask can be used for 4 hours. If the child is having difficulty breathing, is wet, damaged, has been splashed, or does not fit properly on his face, you should remove it.
III. To remove the child mask
1. Before removing it, the child should wash their hands well with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
2. Remove his mask by touching only the rubber bands. Do not touch the part that covers his face, it could be contaminated.
3. Children's surgical masks are intended for one-time use only by one child. You must dispose of it right away, safely, in a closing trash can.
4. Wash your hands again with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
Important: never modify the mask in any way.