• When the mask is worn, avoid allowing the child to touch it.
• Never place it in the waiting position on the forehead or under the chin.
• A surgical mask can be used for 4 hours. If the child is having difficulty breathing, is wet, damaged, has been splashed, or does not fit properly on his face, you should remove it.
III. To remove the child mask
1. Before removing it, the child should wash their hands well with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
2. Remove his mask by touching only the rubber bands. Do not touch the part that covers his face, it could be contaminated.
3. Children's surgical masks are intended for one-time use only by one child. You must dispose of it right away, safely, in a closing trash can.
4. Wash your hands again with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
Important: never modify the mask in any way.