• When you wear mask avoid touching it.
• Never put it in the waiting position on the forehead or under the chin.
• A NASK mask FFP2 can be used for 24 hours permanently.
III. To remove your mask
1. Before removing it, wash your hands well with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
2. Remove your mask by touching only the rubber bands. Do not touch the part that covers your face, it could be contaminated.
3. Masks FFP2 are designed for one-time use only by one person. You must dispose of it right away, safely, in a closing trash can.
4. Wash your hands again with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
Important: never modify the mask in any way.