Ultralight, Ultra-thin, Exceptional breathability, Optimal protection
Filtration efficiency greater than 99% - PM2.5 particles - Continuous use up to 24 hours
CE standards EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 Class 1 medical EN14683: 2014 Type IIR Factory ISO 13485:2016
A fiber as thin as 3/1000th the width of a human hair, or 1nm =1×10-6mm. Patented technology offering optimal protection as well as exceptional comfort and breathability.
CE standard Medical class 1 EN14683: 2014 Type IIR protection FFP2 EN149:2001 + A1:2009 certified by BSI UK Group (Netherlands) EFB index ≥ 99%. Mask that can be worn while sleeping without risk.
Destroys 99% of bacteria in 5 minutes, tested against Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus aureus) and pyocyanic bacillus by the laboratory NELSON LABS LLC (USA).
An exceptional and unequaled service life, up to 24 hours continuously, without altering the effectiveness of the mask (4 hours of use for surgical masks and 8 hours for standard FFP2 masks).
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT MANUFACTURING 100% MADE IN HONG KONG
La NASK’s breakthrough technology has successfully passed performance and safety tests by
world recognised testing authorities
How to use your surgical mask FFP2 properly
I. Before putting on your mask
1. Wash your hands well with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution until your hands are completely dry.
2. Take a mask from the box or sachet, being careful not to touch the other masks.
3. Check your smask FFP2 for any abnormalities, holes, tears or damage. If there is any problem with the mask, you should throw it away and choose another new one from the package.
II. To put on your mask
1. Open the front panel and thumb presses on middle to make the nose strip flat. Connect the provided plastic clips to both ear bands.
2. Place the mask on your face with the nose strip at the top position. Pull the ear bands over your ear shells.
3. Connect the two clips together by their hooks. The clip itself provides several locking positions for matching with different head sizes. You may even use one clip if you fell that using two clips are too loose.
4. Re-adjust the ear band so that your ear shell is not pressed down.
5. Use both hands to flatten the mask so that there is no wrinkle appear on it.
6. Pliers, using your index finger and thumb, the rigid bar at the top of the mask to bend it and adjust it to your nose. Then make a deep breathing, if you see that the mask collapses and expands, then this seal checking is confirmed okay.
• When you wear mask avoid touching it.
• Never put it in the waiting position on the forehead or under the chin.
• A NASK mask FFP2 can be used for 24 hours permanently.
III. To remove your mask
1. Before removing it, wash your hands well with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
2. Remove your mask by touching only the rubber bands. Do not touch the part that covers your face, it could be contaminated.
3. Masks FFP2 are designed for one-time use only by one person. You must dispose of it right away, safely, in a closing trash can.
4. Wash your hands again with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
Important: never modify the mask in any way.